Recipe: Lentil Avocado Salad with Boost & Protect Dressing
Our organic ginger shots are not only your perfect companion in the morning or in between, but are also ideal for refining salad dressings. For example, our Boost & Protect is perfect for spicing up boring salad dressings and thus providing more variety in the kitchen. The fruity-spicy note gives every salad that certain something and makes it even easier to integrate vegetables into your diet.
Recipe for 1 person. For 2 people simply use twice the amount.
- 50g dry brown lentils or half a can of brown lentils
- 125g tomatoes
- 100g cucumber
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2-1 whole block of tofu
- spring onions
Spices: salt, pepper, paprika, spice mix of your choice (used here: Bowl Topping from Just Spices) and beetroot if necessary
- Boil 50g brown lentils for about 10 minutes until al dente.
- Wash the avocado, tomatoes and cucumber and cut into quarters. Clean the spring onions and cut into fine rings. Cut the tofu into small cubes.
- Put everything in a large salad bowl
- Mix the cooked and cooled lentils with the vegetables.
You have two options for the Boost & Protect Salad Dressing:
- Just give half a shot of Boost & Protect
- Mix half a Shot Boost & Protect, 1 tbsp olive oil, some balsamic dressing + spices of your choice
- Now pour the dressing over the lentil avocado salad. Let the whole thing infuse well – and enjoy! Bon appetit!
Refreshing lentil avocado salad with Boost & Protect
The Boost & Protect Salad Dressing makes every salad unique and makes your creation even richer and tastier.