No time and/or motivation to create your own juice cleanse nutrition plan with suitable recipes? Or do you simply need a little inspiration while looking for healthy and delicious recipes? You've come to the right place!
Your nutrition plan for the juice cleanse
The following recipes form a healthy and balanced eating plan for the next 24 hours. This plan is of course particularly suitable for preparing the body for one Set the juice treatment .
In order to keep the effort as low as possible, the recipes are simple to prepare and the list of ingredients is as coordinated as possible.
Even if everyone has different levels of experience at the stove, with these recipes everyone can become a little star chef for a balanced and healthy diet.
Juice cleanse breakfast: Fruit and Nut Oatmeal
- 100g oat flakes
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp nuts (almonds, macadamia, cashews,..)
- 1 Passion fruit
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Mix the oat flakes with 200ml water and bring to the boil in a saucepan. Simmer over medium heat until water is absorbed.
- Place the oatmeal in a bowl and stir in the cinnamon. Then arrange the remaining ingredients as a topping.
JUICE CURE LUNCH: FARMER'S BOWL
- 75g bulgur or couscous
- 2 carrots
- 100g broccoli
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 pepper
- 100g Brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Chili powder, salt, pepper
- Cook the bulgur according to the package instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Chop vegetables as desired. Mix with 1 teaspoon olive oil, turmeric, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper and spread on a baking tray. Sprinkle cinnamon and chili on top. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan and add grated garlic and spring onions.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and refine with any dressing you like
JUICE CURE DINNER: COLD GREEN SOUP
- 200ml water
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 celery
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 lemon (juice)
- Chili powder
- 1/4 coconut yogurt
- Mix all ingredients and puree with a hand blender until the soup becomes soft and creamy.
- The soup is refined with coconut yoghurt and chopped vegetables as a topping.